Book Review: IT’S NOT ABOUT ME


IT’S NOT ABOUT ME, Rescue from the Life We Thought Would Make Us Happy. This by max lucado is a life changing book if you start to realize that this life you are living is not about you.
Written in his own signature style, this book is filled with heartwarming stories.

This book is divided into two section. The first part is called God–Pondering. The second section is called God-Promoting.

Max says when we start to shift our focus from a self centered life and start to ponder on God, we then will be promoting God by being a mirror, which reflects His Glory.

This is a must read for anyone who is worried about his life and who is self centered. (I think then this book is for everyone)

This is very interesting book which not about me. A rare combination. A Max’s Special.

BookSneeze has provided me with a free copy of this book to review as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I expressed were my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Your Tears Fall

Love Test!!

Enraged Jesus